A business AI assistant is an artificial intelligence-powered software tool that’s designed to support and enhance different areas of your business administration and management.
These AI assistants (sometimes known as virtual assistants or chatbots) use natural language processing (NLP), machine learning and automation to interact with you, your team, and your customers. They can give answers to simple questions and FAQs, perform efficient automated tasks, and carry out detailed reviews and analysis of your business data.
How do AI assistants affect your business?
In a busy business environment, having a helping hand to reduce your workload is a huge bonus. AI assistants help you extend your capabilities and productivity, without the need to expand your team. Assistants pick up your key admin, operational and customer service tasks, freeing up your time to focus on high-value customer and business development jobs.
Tailored AI assistants can help in various areas of your business, taking on the heavy lifting while you do what you do best – talking to customers and growing the business.
For example, AI can:
1. Provide AI customer support – voice AI assistants use NLP tech to talk to your customers. An assistant like Alex from Curious Thing can answer your business phone, offer customer service support, resolve customer queries and answer common FAQs.
2. Streamline your bookkeeping – tools like Xero and Dext use a mix of optical character recognition (OCR), AI and machine learning to automate the digitalisation of your receipts and the matching and reconciliation of your transactions and bank statements.
3. Automate your content writing – AI chatbots like ChatGPT and Google Bard help you write professional-sounding marketing and communications materials. With quality prompts, you can generate blogs, emails, and advertising content.
4. Record and transcribe meetings – AI transcription assistants like Otter.ai listen to your business meetings and provide a transcript in an instant. The AI can pull out important action points, summarise the key points and provide a record of the conversation.
5. Manage your inventory – AI inventory optimisation tools like Remi can help you monitor your stock levels, track sales trends, and forecast which products and times you should order in. This always keeps your business well-stocked, automatically.
We can help you review your business processes, software systems and productivity goals, to find the ideal places where AI automation could make a difference.
Get in touch, we are here to help.